Looks like bumps and babies aren’t the only thing growing around here!
Lace & Locket Photo is hiring for a studio assistant!
STUDIO ASSISTANT POSITION : PART TIME WEEK DAYS - The ideal candidate is available between 10 am -3 pm M-F, possible occasional weekend - this is negotiable.
Busy and growing photography studio looking for an reliable studio assistant.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Attending photo sessions and assisting in subject posing, prop setup & takedown/cleanup
- Posting on social media during the session ( Instagram)
- Studio organization
- Administrative duties including some basic bookkeeping, responding to emails & messages, social media updating
- Being in charge of props arrival for on-location sessions, holding reflectors/lights, tossing gowns (AKA floofing, not to be confused with fluffing)
- Holding blankets & warming equipment during outdoor winter sessions
-Essentially I’m looking for someone to help me manage my business, and managing my schedule & bookings.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR ME :
- Because I’m the funniest person ever
- Hours are flexible & great if you have kids in school
-Bonuses for meeting performance indicators
-No rush hour commute!
- No need to sit at a desk by 7 am or some ridiculous time
-You can wear yoga pants to work, PLUS you’ll get a set of branded shirts to wear! (Our uniform is pretty amazing)
-You can snuggle babies you get to give back
-Training is provided and paid for
-Room for full-time & position growth
- This is a unique job with one-of-a-kind experiences that guarantee a lack of boredom
-The environment and culture that this business offers is full of fun
- RELIABILITY IS A MUST
- Self- motivated, ability to work independently and understand the needs of the client & respond to them
- Your own transportation to my studio
- A positive attitude and an openness to learning
- You need to like babies, and tolerate winter at the very least
If you are interested and think you have what it takes to join me, please fill out the form below!